It's no secret; I've been in the blog game before.
I've created (and destroyed) a solid number of blogs in my past.
For any normal 19 year-old girl, the number is probably a little higher than
average. If we’re being honest, I’m a little embarrassed to admit what was on
those previous blogs. Whether it was ranting about stupid preteen problems,
debuting my own "Burn Book" of sorts, expressing my guilt and
regrets, or just putting my childish opinion out onto the Internet for the world to
see... Let’s just say things were not the greatest (or the most mature).
This time will be different. This time I’ve got a few extra years
of experience. This time I’ve got a better idea of how to express the crazy
thoughts in my brain. This time I plan on actually sticking to weekly (maybe
daily, if I’m feeling adventurous) blog posts. This time will be better.
I can promise that this blog will be a new perspective (clever,
right?) on my life. While I can almost guarantee there will be some
tear-jerking rants in it's future, I hope that the future posts of this blog
will not only serve as an insanely public diary, but as a way to inspire
somebody to do the soul-searching I’m about to embark on.
This blog will document the journey leading to a new, improved,
and happier Kiana. It will document the struggles, the triumphs, the new adventures,
and the epic failures - all of it. However, in order to look forward and to
improve myself, there are a few things in my past that need to be covered. There are things I need to put out there for myself and you, lucky Internet friends, get to experience that - just for fun. Besides, it'll be more fun to celebrate who I will become when you know what I've overcome, right? Right.
I can’t begin to explain how long overdue the start of this
process is, but better late than never.
No comments:
Post a Comment